Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Parallels

Parallels come from various parallel worlds. Parallel worlds are not higher dimensions, they are parallel to our world. Sometimes our Higher Selves infuse not just one soul but multiple souls to be incarnated in multiple parallel worlds simultaneously. This is called simultaneous incarnations. Theoretically, this promotes faster learning. It’s like doing multiple sets of simulation games simultaneously. I say “theoretically” because I don’t believe this is always the case. Learning depends not only on the quantity of experiences we go through but also on the quality of learning we do through each experience.

Some beings in the parallel worlds choose to incarnate in this world for the time being. They usually leave a small part of their soul back in their original world so that they can track it back home. While soul fragmentation is a big problem for other souls, this is normal for parallels.

Parallels are quite rare, to the best of my knowledge. I have only seen a few true Parallels in my Akashic Record Reading service. And because they come from not just one but various parallel worlds, it’s difficult to draw common characteristics. Perhaps the only commonality among Parallels is they have a unique perspective and way of living from the rest of the us. I assume sense of misfit may be the biggest challenge for Parallels living in this world.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've never read anything about this before, but it resonates with me so much! I've felt like a fragmented soul who is living many parallel existences and learning all at once for a while now, and the feelings just keep growing stronger. I'm currently writing a book about the place I remember.

    ReplyDelete