Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Male and female energy in a soul

Male and female energy in a soul

On the physical level, we are born with male or female genes, which show up as different hormonal levels and physical shapes.

On the soul level, we all have more or less of male and female energy. A soul may be predominantly male, predominantly female, or androgynous with about the same amount of male and female energy. This applies to both incarnated souls and spirit guides.

With incarnated souls (us!), the gender of the soul may or may not match the physical sex of the person. This, however, has nothing to do with the person’s sexual orientation.

A woman with a male soul may be happily married to a man and have several kids. With the extra male energy, however, she may enjoy working outside the home as an individual, rather than staying home and assuming the traditional role of a homemaker.

Likewise, a man with a female soul may be straight. If anything, the extra female energy may make him a gentle nurturing figure, and maybe a great dad.

Few incarnated souls have androgynous souls. Androgynous souls are highly advanced souls.
Past life gender and sexual orientation

Souls incarnate in various ways to see this world from different angles, so you are likely to have been incarnated as both man and woman. Again, this has nothing to do with your current sexuality or sexual orientation.

In the specific case of the client who asked the aforementioned question, he had a soulmate contract with a soul who is now incarnated as a man. When I told him about this, he immediately knew which of his past lovers I was talking about. (As I wrote in that linked article, soulmate contract is very harmful.)

However, this only sets him up to have one relationship with a man. One homosexual experience / relationship doesn’t make a person homosexual.

So, my conclusion as Akashic Record reader is that the soul has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I don’t even know if a soul recognize another soul by the gender — it recognize each other by the overall energy.
Homophobia in the 21st Century!?

I am totally pissed off to read the news in which words like “gay” is used derogatively. (HT: Hunter Nuttall) What is it that is bad about loving someone, whether the person is of the same sex or opposite sex? Tell me even one good reason.

I think homophobia is about the fear of our own sexuality. Because sexuality literally strips us “naked” to who we really are. Someone with tons of money and high social status? Who is this person without such decorations? Someone who has tons of knowledge and can say all the right things? Let’s see how this person acts when they are naked.

With men, I think there is an additional fear of not being needed by women. Most women are bi whether they are aware of it or not. For women, pleasure only takes to be touched the right way — penis is not necessary but only optional. This is true even in heterosexual sex — it’s so much easier for a woman to have orgasm in outercourse than in intercourse. (If you haven’t figured this out, well — experiment a bit for a pleasant surprise ;) )

By contrast, most men seem to be either straight or gay, not bi. So straight men have difficulty understanding gay men. And straight men, needing women for their satisfaction, wonder: What happens if many women figure out they are bi and men’s treasured tools are only optional? Then they have to attract women by their personality. Ah, how scary. Many people (both men and women) are still not aware of their innate charm and power.

2 comments:

  1. Would you be able to tell if there's blockage from previous lives or soul/energy confusion in me? I feel confused and people don't understand me, I'm very aggressive and people are somehow turned off by me on another level than a surface one. Even if I'm sitting across from someone and not looking at them in the face, they move away - they can sense I have a sexual energy and they literally move to another seat. What is that about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I have an androgynous energy today!!! I'm fiery with giant balls and a very refined masculine energy but can also be extremely feminine, I can play both parts. I've never been with another woman though...never really been attracted to women...but guys aren't really do it for me anymore. Who knows? Maybe I will experiment. I'm just not into other chicks snatches...BLEH! But any way, thank you for the article :) I am a highly evolved so that makes sense that I would contain both energies, it can be extremely confusing in this society, especially since I'm pretty 100% sure I'm straight! Thank you for addressing this. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete