Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Earth Souls

Last but not least, about Earth souls. Earth souls are those who have never been to other star systems, souls who start their incarnated life on this planet Earth. Traditionally, Earth souls are considered to be underdeveloped spiritually. However, this is the new era and I have had to update my understanding of Earth souls as I meet more and more of them in my practice.

Earth souls are the majority of the population. As such a large group, there are considerable varieties among Earth souls. Some Earth souls have developed their spirituality enough to the point that they see themselves as spiritual being beyond the physical existence — this is why increasing number of Earth souls are coming to Akashic Record Reading. (Yet, the vast majority that are called starseeds.)

On the other hand, many Earth souls remain to be underdeveloped and live a simple life. There is nothing wrong about this. They are the salt of the Earth.

I would also like to mention some of my most successful clients are Earth souls. In order to succeed in this world, it would help to put all the attention in one endeavor — typically the career — and Earth souls’ single mindedness is a plus in this. So while starseeds wonder the meaning of life and seek to live their life purpose, Earth souls can put all their energy into their career and get ahead.

I am excited to watch the progress of Earth souls’ spiritual growth. Starseeds have been the leaders in many ways, guiding the Earth souls to their growth. In this time of Ascension, I’d like to think Earth souls are ready to take some initiatives.
Our innate gifts

I hope this starseeds series helped you see the unique gifts and strengths each group bring to this world. We don’t need to be someone we are not to make a contribution to this world. Rather, we want to develop fully to our potential. At the same time, we want to encourage others do the same, and we can only do that when we nurture our own innate gifts and see the unique gifts others have within them.

Before we move on to the new phase of the starseeds series, I’d like to thank everyone who provided feedback by comments and personal emails. You helped me a lot in deepening my understanding of starseeds.

1 comment:

  1. Earth Soul is the first term that has resonated with me a little. My name is Hannah, and I'd like it if you could let me know what you think I am from some information I'll provide about my life and my past. Any insight is appreciated!
    At 1 years old, on my birthday some dolphins showed up. The wind was blowing and I was staring at them. At that moment my mind told me that animals and trees like me, that i’m their queen. Idk if that’s important. At 4 years old I had a positive encounter with a fairy, a blue butterfly came at night to comfort me when I was sad. As a child I could hear animals' thoughts frequently, and became best friends with a large black snake in my backyard, whom I could mysteriously find whenever I was feeling sad. I could hear animals’ thoughts often, and could sometimes communicate with them. I would have strange things happen sometimes where I would see through a wall, or by daydreaming be pulled into a vision, or a stuffed animal would come to life. I had straight A’s from day one of school, actually getting bored with the books I was given and sneaking into the next grade’s book depository. I had no tolerance for bullies and beat them up if they bothered me. My mom pulled me out of school because I was such a troublemaker. I loved detention, because my principal would let me help out in the art room which I absolutely loved doing. In homeschooling, I also excelled and got A’s all the time- yet again, I managed to be taken to my mom’s version of the principal’s office almost every day. Now I know kids can get into trouble, but I mean c’mon- being pulled out of a regular school for it? Idk. I hated the thought of eating animals, but was too scared to tell anyone for fear of my mom calling me “difficult” and my dad calling me “stupid”. Since age 15 (I am now 20) I have been vegetarian. My dad wasn’t a great guy. Fortunately my mom divorced him. As a young teen I was diagnosed with depression and ptsd- which I still struggle with to this day. I refused to tolerate any “bad boyfriends” and the one that I did attract, I cut off the moment he threatened me once. My current boyfriend is kind, compassionate, respectful, and caring. It is in every way a healthy relationship, and I love him to pieces. Although currently I am very disconnected from myself, sometimes last year I did a lot of work in that regard. Or at least more work than I’ve ever done for myself before. I realized that I was much more connected to a deeper chakra than the regular chakra set- the Earth Chakra, or Earth Star. During my menstrual cycle I did some sacredness work in which I discovered I was able to sense stones, fossils, and energy centers outside. Even when I’m extremely disconnected- like right now- a walk in the woods will find me a tree that I can talk to. I love putting my feet in the dirt, in the mud sometimes. If I were to call myself something, I would call myself a Child of Earth, an Earth Child. Yet, I don’t know of anyone else that calls themselves such. Am I nothing afterall?

    ReplyDelete